Thursday, February 23, 2012
5 Things You May Not Know About Karen Malena, author of "Son Of Mine"
Five things you may not know about Karen Malena:
1. In the late 70’s I was a disco dancing queen. I wore lots of polyester and sequins. I had big, big hair.
2. I got to sit on Darth Vader’s lap once and received a little kiss from him.
3. My cousin and I used to “play” Lost in Space. I always got to “be” Will and Penny.
4. Since I work in the dental field, I once pulled a tooth for my father in our kitchen.
5. I once had a part in a high school play as a floozy.